Standard Delivery: Home products
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock in 3 to 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Our product sales are focused on the UK and Ireland regions. Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Freight Forwarders, and some international addresses. Please reach out if you have specific requirements and we will try to assist.
The following areas are subject to extended lead times based on regional courier availability:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Shipping/Delivery rates are created at checkout once your address is entered. Our preferred shipping partners are DHL and Royal Mail.
- Shipping: At checkout you will see the costs for delivery. If over 50kg then we may have to check delivery costs and will come back to you if any issues.
- Monday to Friday deliveries except in exceptional circumstances
- Orders are taken up to 12pm. After this, the order is processed the next business day. This means orders placed on a Friday will be dispatched on the Monday so bear with us if you don't receive your shipping confirmation over the weekend.
Collections: Available from our warehouse in Redditch. Please contact us if you wish to collect and we will see if possible.
Team Installation and Delivery services:
- Additional ‘white glove’ special installation and delivery services are available. Please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to discuss your requirements. We will build the equipment and deliver it to you in the desired location ‘ready to play’
- Please note, delivery may take up to 7-21 business days for remote locations.
- Shipments to the Republic of Ireland/Northern Ireland have different tariffs are on request to email@example.com
- For locations outside of mainland UK please call us for an initial consultation.
- Due to the excessive weights of some of the orders, they may be split in a multi tracking shipping.
Our commercial build and delivery/installations are run by our partner 3rd party partners who are skilled and experienced and insured in this field.
If you required delivery of products for your gym or studio, we will quote this separately and will reach out to you directly to discuss.